Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Wednesday


The knitting for the Dulaan Project progresss. D.is helping by keeping our furry friends occupied.

In three days, C. and I will climb onto an airplane and fly to Miami. From there -- it's a Caribbean Cruise for us! Yippee! I'm debating which project(s) to take with me. The Dulaan sweater has gone cross-country skiing the last two weekends, and has progressed. The front is completed and the back is nearly so. It's a definite candidate.

Also under contemplation is the Faina's Scarf. I have discovered that there are indeed repeated rows. But it still is a complex project, requiring complete concentration. Consequently, it isn't such a good candidate for travel.

On the other hand, I could just take some sock yarn ... easy, fun to knit, and sure to elicit lots of commentary.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.
Posted by Hello

No comments: