Monday, April 04, 2005


This is NOT funny. This is April 3, for crying out loud! We are supposed to have green grass, flowers just peeking through the ground, fresh winds, robins and squirrels. What is with this white, gloppy snow stuff? And to make it worse, you can't even ski on this garbage!

Since the weather wasn't good for much of anything else, I sat at home and knit. My Faina's Scarf is now into the second repeat. Not the first repeat. The second. And I've opened the second ball of that yummy alpaca yarn! Progress. But I haven't taken any pictures to brag yet -- don't want to ruin my luck.

Now that I've gotten into the rhythm of it all, the scarf progresses nicely. Can't wait to get it done.

Tomorrow the weatherman claims that we will see 13 degrees C (that's 55 degrees F). I'll believe that when I see it.
Posted by Hello

No comments: