Wednesday, October 19, 2005

What have I been doing?

While there is a lot of knitting happening around here, there aren't many photos. Why is that? Well, it seems that I have been watching too much television and not enough knitting. I have knit up, ripped out, knit up, and ripped out the progress on my Aran Lace sweater. At this point, I have finally completed the back and have the front as far as the neckline. Whew! Hopefully pictures will follow soon. Assuming I can keep my rows straight and not have to knit backwards again.

Over the weekend, we attended a family wedding in Michigan. Here is the happy couple – my "baby" brother Andy and his honey, Sabrina.




They've been dating for longer than many folks stay married, so we think there's a good chance this marriage will last.

Since I've been unable to get the blasted "Hello" from Picasa to send more than one picture at a time, you'll just have to wait to see the pic. of my three good looking brothers. Sorry 'bout that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not to be stickler for details, but that is actually the beautiful wife and her father :0)


-kid brother

Carol said...

Hey kid brother -- you are so right. I *MEANT* to snag the picture immediately to the left of this one. Sheesh. There's gotta be a better way to post pictures than Picasa.