Saturday, March 04, 2006

There's been knitting at my house.

Remember when I mentioned that Brandi knitted? She found an abandoned project in her closet and brought it home. She finished it this week. Doesn't she look proud? It's a scarf for her mother.

I've been working on a baby sweater for the Durham Pregnancy Centre. This yarn started as a sweater for the Dulaan Project, but it really preferred to be a baby blanket. So I listened to the yarn and here is what it looks like now:

This yarn started out trying to become a bby blanket. The yarn really, really wanted to be a sweater for the Dulaan Project. Once I started listening, things really started to shape up.

Finally, I have been working on a purse for Brandi. It's from the Pattern-a-Day 2005 calendar. I do believe that I have finished the body, pending approval from Brandi as to the size.

Finally, for all you cat-lovers out there -- here's Henry's favorite way to spend a Saturday:

No comments: