Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Birthdays are wonderful

My birthday was December 20th. This year was special -- not because of the age thing, but because of the gifts. I got things that I really wanted! Here you see the loot:



The Simple Strips sampler pack from Knit Picks, along with the Northern Stripes mitten pattern. And not to be outdone, my lovely daughter gave me the Tigger Movie. I'm a big Winnie-the-Pooh fan!

The yarn is destined to become socks for myself ... it's great travel knitting since the project and supplies are small and easily portable. The movie? It's a great story to knit along with.

My wonderful husband surprised me totally with his gift from Knit Picks. I had no idea that he had in fact ordered, let alone that it had arrived. Talk about a major surprise! Now I can't wait for Christmas!!!

No comments: