Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wednesday

Man, what a day. Here's hoping I win the lottery tonight and I can quit my day job. It really sucks. The workplace is toxic ... I can't make any meaningful improvements ... and, in fact, I've become infected by the poison. I want out! So today I sent out a resume. This after sending one out yesterday. Here's hoping for good things.

Still working on D.'s windcheater. OK. So now I begin to understand why people have multiple projects on the go. Ribbing is BORING! I wanna knit something more exciting!

On that note ... I have found the yarn that matches what I already have and even ordered it. Tomorrow I send in the cheque and then I can start waiting (im)patiently by my mailbox. Guess I'm not done making socks!

Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: